Wednesday, August 22, 2012

fresh graduate

finally the time has come...
after 4 years of torturing and miserable life...finally the time has come...
for my friends, their place are already secure...but for me not yet...
still waiting for my final result...still with the title 'aktif' not 'berijazah' yet...why?why?why?
i still waiting for KSCP result...so intense...my only and last chance...
i can afford to repeat anymore...got mouth to feed, all my brothers are at the edge of higher education...
really2 need a lot of money to cover...
my 3rd brother are in A level for engineering course preparation to UK, luckily he got the JPA sponsorship so that part are covered but all the expenses for the preparation is seriously high...
my 2nd brother are in aircraft maintenance engineering course at private collage... serious shit the fees are really high, why the fuck you don't study and succeed like anyone else while you at your matriculation...now u suffered a lot. why i ask u say 'xberminat lar', 'xnak pn matrik tu'...WTF!!!

back to the story, i have failed 2 paper in my course...sob2...WTF..its not related at all, why do i have give a damn reason to study engineering mechanics if i will not be using it at all...and seriously why the grade is so f**king unreasonable? A B C F, where the fuck is D? u have been a lecturer for your entire life but still dont know the alphabet..fuck...
hopefully i can succeed this KSCP...i don't want to repeat, got job already lar...
math2 and mechanics are both killing me...pliz2 let me grad... i have wait so long...suffers miserably....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment